Saturday, August 15, 2009

syd-de-ney



I'm very excited to be heading off to Sydney this coming week for the Stitches & Craft Show! It feels like a laugh that we get to fly interstate for a week, spend time with lots of lovely fellow crafty folk and make money in the process. Where's the catch??

I didn't get a chance to actually list any of the new colourways in the shop, so if you're local and would like to get your hands on some you'd better come visit! With our printing schedule for the next month I don't think we'll be able to reprint these for a while...

sydney prep

Hope to see you there! Ink & Spindle is in the incubator section on level 4!

xx

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll see you there! I'm coming too!

I will be teaching at the Sewing Bar - come and say Hi!

Mookah Studio said...

goodluck at the show and have yourself some fun! Wish I was going...

Suzy said...

I'm looking forward to seeing all your beautiful fabrics in person. I'll be helping out on the Wardrobe Refashion stand on Thursday so will come for a visit.

down pillow said...

Awww, wish I could come. These are really pretty fabrics

Unknown said...

Hope had a great show and reached a success line, Those are wonderful fabrics.

--
Jhon
Home Security Systems no CREDIT CHECK everyone is approved