Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Looking up


the ceiling of manysquaremetres, our studio neighbours

So things are looking up, since my post about a month ago. I'm still in the midst of a big transition phase in my life but I'm feeling positive about the future, there's brightness ahead. I'm also about to move house (again, I know) to North Fitzroy, which I'm pretty excited about as I've never lived in the North before. And I'll be able to ride my bike to work again which will be nice.

Here's to making lemonade from lemons.

xx

4 comments:

Helene said...

very happy to hear that Lara!
xo

Miss said...

Welcome to the inner north. You will boost the creative neurons of the population by heaps!

Might see you in Piedemontes,shopping for raspberries and bread!

Sarah Stewart said...

North Fitzroy is ace. When I first moved out of home I moved from postcode 3067 to 3068 (North Fitzroy) which really wasn't too far away. You can ride along the bike path at the top of park street for an off-road adventure to Kensington.

kim said...

Glad to hear things are looking up. I was talking to Denise from Moo about you the other day, and we were both saying we were a bit worried that you seemed to be having a rough time. This made us sad, because you are a nice person, and nice people having hard times is sad. So, there you are. Half a world away, people are thinking of you and wishing you well.